Monday, January 27, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 
Read Last Week: 
Neverwas  (Amber House, #2)Awakening (The Chrysalis Series, #1)
  • Neverwas by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, & Larkin Reed (DNF) 
  • Awakening by Elene Sallinger 
 
 Currently Reading: 

The Offering (The Pledge, #3)
  • The Offering by Kimberly Derting
 
Up This Week:

Elizabeth of York: A Tudor Queen and Her WorldInto the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
  • Elizabeth of York by Alison Weir 
  • Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. I really need to read the rest of The Pledge series. I really liked that book. Come see my Monday Report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering why you DNF Neverwas. (I haven't read it or heard anything about it as yet.) Oh, I'm a new subscriber from the What Are You Reading link-up. TBR'd the Elizabeth of York book on Goodreads. I love that period of history!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails