Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves!

For Review:

The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton

 Purchased:

Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires, #6)

  • Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday 
  • Biting Cold by Chloe Neill





STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 

2 comments:

  1. Some great titles for you this week! I haven't heard of them but, will have to check them out. Hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-61.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've heard of the Redhead one, but not the others. Good haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails