Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves!

For Review:  

ScorchedThe Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)A Spark Unseen
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Inhuman (Fetch, #1)
  • Scorched by Mari Mancusi
  • The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
  • A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
  • Inhuman by Kat Fells

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover for These Broken Stars, and I can't wait to read it. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Broken Stars. Can't. Wait. So many good ones!

    Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads


    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still nursing my broken heart after Disney has rejected my request for These Broken Stars.

    Inhuman seemed an interesting book.

    have fun reading!

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the Iron Traitor -- it's so good. I was worried because I liked the Lost Prince so much, but that ending definitely lived up to the first one. And I'm so jealous of These Broken Stars ;) I ended up pre-ordering that one, mainly because the cover is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy all of these. Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails