Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
Read Last Week:  
The Sword Dancer (Tang Dynasty, #4)Cold Magic (The Spiritwalker Trilogy #1)Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3)
  • The Sword Dancer by Jeannie Lin
  • Cold Magic by Kate Elliott (DID NOT FINISH)
  • Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
 
Currently Reading: 
 
One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker
 
Up This Week:  
 
Dreamfever (Fever, #4)Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
  • Sever by Lauren DeStefano
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I read Cold Magic but haven't continued on with Cold Fire or Cold Steel yet. I feel that I need to read Cold Magic again to refresh my memory and just don't have time. Come see my Monday wrap-up. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah! have you read others in the fever series by Karen Marie Moning? It's one of my favorites. truly. Barrons is so memorable. I hope you like Dreamfever. The HIghlander series is good too .

    Here is What I plan on reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Tiny Lie, hmmm i'm intrigued, lovely cover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're liking One Tiny Lie! I've heard great things about Sever and that whole series, though I have yet to start it myself. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails