Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 
Read Last Week:  
 
Boundless (Unearthly, #3)Between Two Queens (Secrets of the Tudor Court, #2)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
  • Boundless by Cynthia Hand
  • Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass 
 
 
Currently Reading:  
 
Just Like Fate
  • Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young
 
 
Up This Week:  
 
If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)Ten Tiny Breaths

  • If I Die by Rachel Vincent 
  • Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice selection of books! I have Boundless on my kindle but have not found time to read it. My daughter and I were buddy-reading the trilogy and I enjoyed the first 2. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Between Two Queens. The Throne of Glass series sounds pretty interesting, one a series that my husband and I might both like it. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Soul Screamers series. I have Boundless sitting on my shelf to be read soon. I haven't read any of the others you mentioned, but I'll check out your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails