Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
Read Last Week:  

The Pleasure Palace (Secrets of the Tudor Court, #1)The Moonlight Serenade (Fascination Island #2)Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)
  • The Pleasure Palace by Kate Emerson 
  • Moonlight Serenade by Kate Hinderer
  • Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
 
Currently Reading:  
 
Some Quiet Place
  • Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
 
Up This Week:  
 
The Queen's RivalsRaven Flight (Shadowfell, #2)
  • The Queen's Rivals by Brandy Purdy 
  •  Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier

6 comments:

  1. You know, I will be honest and say I have not read any of the books you have up there, but you sure have the prettiest covers of all the blogs I have visited today ;) I have heard of some of those authors; I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful collection of books grouped together as in this post, Page!! They are all so lovely, not a single dud among them! Makes me want to read them all, of course! ;)

    I haven't read any of them at all, and I only recognise a couple. Thanks for sharing - I love hearing about/seeing new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon is right- beautiful covers!
    Thank you for stopping by and linking up.

    Happy reading this week :)

    Kellee
    http://www.unleashingreaders.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERY single cover on this post is simply gorgeous! Hope the stories are too :)

    Have a fabulous reading week!! The Brunette Librarian's It's Monday, What Are You Reading post 

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look quite good. Covers are FAB.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raven Flight looks interesting. I hope you like it. Happy Reading!
    Here is my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails