Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In My Mailbox!

For Review:  

Because I'm Your DadResist (Breathe, #2)Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)
  • Because I'm Your Dad by Ahmet Zappa
  • Resist by Sarah Crossan
  • Once We Were by Kat Zhang


STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!



 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I'm Your Dad looks like a fun read... The cover art does a great job of being vivid and eye catching, always important in a read of its kind.

    I hope you enjoy all of these in the future :-)

    My Book Bubble

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails