Sunday, April 14, 2013

In My Mailbox!

For Review: 

The Elite (The Selection, #2)
  • The Elite by Kiera Cass


Purchased/Swapped:  

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
  • The Savage Grace by Bree Despain 
  • Lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia 


STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!



 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Greta haul! So happy you got to get The Elite for review! I'm dying to read it. And The Savage Grace sounds so good!

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-to-shelves-22-one-where-i-just-dont.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails