Sunday, March 24, 2013

In My Mailbox?

For Review: 



The Girl with the Iron Touch (The Steampunk Chronicles, #3)The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)

The Chaos of StarsDirty Little Secret
  • The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
  • The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
  • The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White 
  • Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols


    Free: 
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2)
  • The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown  

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I hope you love all your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really hoping that my request for the Bitter Kingdom gets approved soon! Love that series and I can't wait for the final book! I also need to read The Clockwork Collar before The Steel Touch comes out! Love that series too! Awesome books this week :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Davinci Code too but, haven't read it. I thought the movie was really good. Anyway I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails