Thursday, August 23, 2012

Guest Post with Lisa M. Stasse author of The Forsaken

Lisa M. Stasse
Lisa M. Stasse was born in New York, and has since lived in Spain, Russia, Hawaii, and North Carolina. She graduated from Cornell University with a degree in Government and English lit, and is currently a digital librarian at UCLA.  Lisa loves watching science fiction movies, cooking Spanish food, and dancing around her house to 80′s music.  She lives in Santa Monica, California with her husband and their two-year-old daughter.  All three of them are learning how to surf. Say hi at lmstasse[at]yahoo[dot]com. 





I'm pleased to have Lisa on the blog today for a little bit of This or That!


  
Noise or Silence? SILENCE (except when I'm writing I like to listen to music)

Tv or Movies? MOVIES (although there's a lot of awesome TV shows right now)

Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE (I can never get enough chocolate, truly)

Sunrise or Sunset? SUNRISE

Cookies or Cake? CAKE

Sun or Moon? SUN

Summer or Winter? SUMMER

Pen or Pencil? PEN (I looove pens! I have a bunch of cool ones that I've collected over the years.)
 
Skittles or Starburts? STARBURSTS

Ocean or Mountains? OCEAN (I love the ocean--it's one of the best parts about living in California. But I also love camping in the mountains too)

High heels or flats? HEELS

Call or Text? TEXT

Laptop or Desktop? LAPTOP (it goes almost everywhere with me!)


The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails