Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 
 
Read Last Week: 
  • Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
  • Silver-Tongued Devil by Jaye Wells 
  • Avempartha by Michael J. Sullivan

Currently Reading:
  • Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

Up This Week: 
  • Fury's Fire by Lisa Papademetriou
  • The Hollow by Jessica Verday

3 comments:

  1. I will be interested to hear what you think about The Hollow. I have had it on my TBR mountain for quite a while but haven't gotten to it. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Karen Moning's book is on my summer list this year. :) Hope you are enjoying it!

    Happy reading this week!
    What are YOU reading @ The Brunette Librarian??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails