Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Yeah for summer break!  Here's to lot of time with my girls and to lots of time reading!

Read Last Week:
  • My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend 
  • Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh  
  • Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Currently Reading:
  • Body and Soul by Stacey Kade

Up This Week: 
  • Her Highness, The Traitor by Susan Higginbotham
  • Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs

4 comments:

  1. I miss the days of having a summer break :) My mom is a kindergarten teacher and her summer break starts next week. I hope you have a great start to your summer!

    It seems like forever since I read Nevermore. I might have to reread it before Enshadowed. I hope you liked the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice blog
    I read Cinder and it was awesome
    and I am reading I Am Alive by Cameron Jace and can't out it down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read Her Highness, the Traitor. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading this week - looks like you have some cool ones lined up!

    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails