Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

I must have been having a craving for historical fiction last week.  Most of what I read falls under that category (and one I would loosely put there).  But, I enjoyed my reading adventures this week.  

Read Last Week:
  • Magic Under Stone by Jacyln Dolamore
  • The Academie by Susanne Dunlap
  • The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards   

Currently Reading:  
  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Neilsen

Up This Week: 
  • Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott 

1 comment:

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails