Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books Recommended to People Who Don't Like To Read

 

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
Top 10 Books I'd Hand to Someone Who 
Says They Don't Like To Read (in no particular order)

  1. The Twilight Series - I know way overrated at this point.  But, I really think this got people reading again.  And I will point it out to people.
  2.  The Hunger Games Series - I've gotten so many people to read this series.  And I have yet to hear of even one person who hasn't liked it.
  3. The Harry Potter series - Need I say more.
  4. The Poison Study series - I've recommend this countless times for those who want something more adult over Twilight.  Still love the characters! 
  5. The Fablehaven series - I don't think this gets enough attention. 
  6. The Outlander series - only for the brave!  But, it's wonderful.
  7. Graceling -  I really need to reread this.  
  8. Cleopatra's Daughter - I loved this book.  Such a great historical fiction
  9. The Book Thief - Not at all like I thought it was going to be.  
  10. Pride and Prejudice -  I've had a hard time with the classics.  But this one I could read over and over.

7 comments:

  1. Good choices! I agree with you on Twilight.
    http://janieraeldridge.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book Thief was surprisingly good, wasn't it?! I could imagine that someone who doesn't read might really get into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read and loved almost every book on your list. My favorite it the Outlander Series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I debated putting the Poison studies on my list. I put The Book Thief, Hunger Games, and Twilight on my list too.

    I love Pride and Prejudice, but then again I love most classics. Great list, I'll have to check out Cleopatra's daughter.

    Here's mine: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-15-and-top-ten-books-id.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come i didn't think about Pride and Prejudice? Great picks!

    Here's mine:
    http://storyloverx.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So want to try Cleopatra's Daughter! Here's ours http://marmaladelibby.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I freaking love this list - I've either read or want to read almost all of these books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails