Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
I made it through last week, but barely.  I was definitely fighting off something towards the end but I willed myself to not get sick.  I'm not sure how well it's working.  Still feeling under the weather and did not get enough rest this weekend.  Thankfully this coming week is much calmer (besides tomorrow).   I think I'm finally getting caught up on my review books as well.  I was so behind!
 
Read Last Week: 
  • The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
  • Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Currently Reading: 
  • Lie by Caroline Bock 
Up This Week: 
  • The Dark and Hallow Places by Carrie Ryan
  • Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and relax with your book!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails