Thursday, October 20, 2011

B & K's Reading Daze


I have two girls who love to read as much as I do.  Granted they are 5 and 3, so reading isn't exactly what they do.  I'm so excited that this love of mine seems to be passing on to them.  So B & K's Reading Daze highlights some of the books they have enjoyed over the past month.  
 
K's Books: 
The Fairytopia CollectionTitle: The Fairytopia Collection
 
 Discover the magic of Barbie in four simple board books that young girls will love! Read all about the brave fairy Elina and her exciting adventures in Fairytopia, Mermaidia, and Magic of the Rainbow.  Then learn all about your favorite Fairytopia friends in an exclusive 'Meet the Fairies' board book.  Conveniently stored in a beautiful keepsake box, this enchanting collection will be treasured by Fairytopia fans forever!
 
 I completely understand why K first picked these books out.  It's barbie!   She loves Barbie and the Barbie movies.  But, I tried to tell her these were mini board books.  She doesn't care.  I think she likes them because they are small and the writing is bigger.  It's way easier for her to pick out her sight words.  I also think when she progresses to reading, these will be easy for her to read herself.  And better yet, they were a bargain buy at Barnes and Noble.
 
 
 
 

B's Books: 
 
Snow White and the Seven DwarfsTitle: Snow White and the Sever Dwarfs
 
  Leave it to the 3 year old to pick a book a little out of her range.  I actually expected them to pick the book the other one got.  But, B LOVES the princess's, so it's really no surprise she picked this one.  Plus, the illustrations are really vibrant.  It's almost like their from the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails