Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
To say this past week has been a change for my whole family would be an understatement.  I always said when both my kids went to school, I would likely get some sort of job.  Granted my oldest is only in Kindergarten and my youngest is in 2 day preschool.  I had a few part-time hours lined up at their school.  Well, Sunday night I got offered their preschool teacher position.  So, it's been an adjustment.  None of us are use to getting up and out the door before 8 in the morning.  My baby is having to learn to share me with the rest of the class (something she is really struggling with).  We're adjusting though.  And, I think this will turn out to be a fantastic adventure for all of us.  It's definitely effecting my reading though :(

Read Last Week: 
  • The Vision by Jen Nadol
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Currently Reading:
  • The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Up This Week:
  • Indelible by Lani Woodland
  • The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

8 comments:

  1. Congtrats on the new adventure in your lives! Looking forward to your thoughts on The Future of Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job.

    My list is at http://www.spiritblog.net/?p=3561.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH - could be fun! Hang in there, the reading will work itself out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new position. It may take a few weeks to work itself out, but you will ALWAYS find time to read. As a fellow teacher, I should know. Have fun with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You read some awesome books last week! I can't wait to read most of the titles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great opportunity! I'm sure you'll all get used to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished Killer Instinct by Victoria Laurie and currently reading Crime Seen by the same author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails