Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

For Review: 


Song of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #2)The Predicteds
Lola and the Boy Next DoorAfter ObsessionDeadly Cool
  • Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
  • The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins 
  • After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven Wedel
  • Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
*Special thanks to Stephanie Dray, Sourcebooks, and Around The World Tours

9 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of EVERYTHING in your mailbox!!! I hope you enjoy it all!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola and the Boy Next Door has been on my wishlist for quite some time. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I'm super jealous! : )
    Great books... Or should I say... amazing books? Happy Reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola is SO DAMN GOOD. Seriously. And I can't wait to read The Predicteds and Deadly Cool - hope you enjoy them all :)

    Here's what I received this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower :)

    I am super jealous that you got Lola and the Boy Next Door!!
    I can't wait to read it!!

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Lucky you on Lola! I loved it and can't wait to read it again.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLA! GO READ IT NOW!! It's so good!

    Come check outSash and Em!
    We've got some AWESOME giveaways going on too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLA! Can't wait till I get to read it myself. Enjoy your books!

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo jealous of your copy of Lola, I really want to read that one!!
    I got After Obsession too, it looks awesome doesnt it!?
    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails