Friday, July 22, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie


For Review:

Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)Ingenue (Flappers, #2)
  • Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (I forgot about this one last week from Around The World Tours) 
  • Ingenue by Jillian Larkin (Around The World Tours)

Purchased: 


Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)GraveminderLast Sacrifice
  • Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
  • Graveminder by Melissa Marr
  • Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

4 comments:

  1. Very nice selection of books. Enjoy them. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Vixen and I cant wait for Ingenue. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glow's cover looks so sweet!! And I love Richelle Mead :) I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to pick up Dead Reckoning! I'm pretty sure that's the next Sookie that I need to read in the series

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails