Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

I just want to say that anyone who enjoys Broadway at all that I totally recommend Momma Mia! I LOVED IT.  It's been awhile since I've seen something like that and completely reminded me why I love the theater!   On the reading note, I didn't get a whole let read this week.  I was busy and I just didn't have the chance to read as much as normal.
Also don't forget to enter my blogversary contest!  The link is the the upper right hand corner!

Read Last Week: 
  • The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
  • Between by Jessica Warman
Currently Reading: 
  • Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
Up This Week:
  • Ordinary Beauty by Laura Weiss
  • Legacy by Cayla Kluver
  • The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy Laura Weiss and Lisa Schroeder, look forward to your reviews and trying those.

    My Post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All new titles for me to investigate. Enjoy your books and have a fabulous week.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-44.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails