Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)Clean
Fury (Fury, #1)Witchlanders

The Unwanteds
  • Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
  • Clean by Amy Reed
  • Fury by Elizabeth Miles
  • Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
  • The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann 
*Thanks to St. Martin's Press and Simon & Schuster Galley Grab 

    Swapped:

    Timeless (Timeless, #1)
    • Timeless by Alexandra Monir

      4 comments:

      1. You've got a great selection of books this week!

        I hope you enjoy them :)

        ReplyDelete
      2. Witchlanders looks very promising. Let me know if you like it.

        Crys

        ReplyDelete
      3. Great set! I really want to read Fury and the Unwanteds.
        My IMM

        ReplyDelete
      4. Oooh! I'm jealous of Witchlanders & Clean! Both are on my tbr! Great mailbox this week!

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails