Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

BetweenLuminousVirtuosity
  • Between by Jessica Warman (Around The World Tours)
  • Luminous by Dawn Metcalf (Teen Book Scene)
  • Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez 
Swapped: 

The Hunt of the UnicornHush
  • The Hunt of the Unicorn by C.C. Humphreys
  • Hush by eishes Chayil

2 comments:

  1. The cover to Luminous is very beautiful

    Awesome book haul
    Happy reading

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I so want to read Virtuosity. I loved Hush.
    Old GFC follower. New Twitter follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails