Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

This was a tough week for me in the reading area.  None of the books were stand out and one I REALLY struggled with.  I don't like weeks like that because it makes me feel discouraged.  I was hoping to have a better week this one.  I'm afraid I won't get much done though because I've been called into substitute teach all week.  I just started doing this and it's a really adjustment for my family.  The reading has suffered :)

Read Last Week: 
  • Stay by Deb Caletti 
  • Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
  • Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz

Currently Reading:   
  • Possession by Alana Johnson

Up This Week:
  • Bumped by Megan McCafferty
  • Complusion by Heidi Ayarbe
  • Everything I Was by Corrine Demas
  • Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading Stay. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumped looks so good - I can't wait till I get to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails