Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
This last week was interesting.  I noticed I was very far behind in my ebook reviews.  So I decided to tackle a few.  I love my kindle, but this was the first time I read 4 books in a row on it.  I think I need to throw in a physical book or 2 this week to make up for it!
Read Last Week: 
  • Outside In by Maria Snyder
  • A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull
  • The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
  • Rage by Jackie Kessler
Currently Reading: 
  • Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Up This Week: 
  •  The Queen's Pawn by Christy English
  • The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
  • Stay by Deb Caletti

5 comments:

  1. How is Shattered Souls? :) Don't think I've heard of it before!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to read The Betrayal of Maggie Blair! Here is my week http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does reading on the Kindle go faster than with paper books? Just wondering! And is it not tiring on the eyes? Four books in one week, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Chinoiseries: As a Kindle lover myself, I do think it goes faster to finish a Kindle book than printed one, yes. That's my experience anyway. And it's much nicer for the eyes, especially when you can change the settings to fit your needs the best; text size and spacing, etc.

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books! I hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails