Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
Read Last Week: 
  • My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent
  • Summer by Eden MaGuire
  • 12-21-12 by Killian McRae
  •  Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Currently Reading:

  •  Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler 

Up This Week:
  • The Human Obsession by Heath Sommer
  • My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
  • Mage in Black by Jaye Wells

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see HeathS books around the blogosphere now.

    Manufactured Identity was my all time favourite last year, I look forward to reading this one also.

    Have a great week.

    My post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a list of mostly new-to-me books, I'll have to look them up! Hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful week reading. I look forward to your reviews. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-28.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails