Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

Haunting VioletChime
  • Haunting Violet by Alyxanrda Harvey (Book It Forward Tours)
  • Chime by Franny Billingsley (Book It Forward Tours)

Purchased:

  • Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson
  • Lady of Light and Shadows by C.L. Wilson
  • King of Sword and Sky by C.L. Wilson

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Haunting Violet! It sounds fantastic and I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! I love the cover for Haunting Violet, it is so pretty. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails