Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

 It was a really good reading week for me.  4 books were new to me authors, with  2 of those being debut author's for 2011, and 1 was the second in a series that I recently started.  I liked every single one of them!

Read Last Week: 
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington
  • Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
  • Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
  • First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
  • Hexbound by Chloe Neill
Currently Reading:
  • Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Up This Week:
  • XVI by Julia Karr
  • Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
  • The Flash of a Firefly by Amber Riley

3 comments:

  1. OOoo great list!

    Looking forward to seeing some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears you had a wonderful and full week with another scheduled. Happy reading! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weeks like that where every book is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails