Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

Hexbound (Dark Elite, #2)Clarity
ForgottenThe Flash of a Firefly
12.21.12Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
  • Hexbound by Chloe Neill (Around The World Tours)
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington (Book It Forward Tours)
  • Forgotten by Cat Patrick
  • The Flash of A Firefly by Amber Riley
  • 12.21.12 by Killian McRae
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (I've already read this!  Sent a finished copy)
Purchased:

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)
  • My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent

7 comments:

  1. You got a ton of really great books to review! Unearthly is fabulous, and I love the cover of Forgotten! Enjoy!

    Check out what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the cover for 12.21.12 is so eerie, but looks good. Can't wait to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Soul series, I have the 1st two on my kindle.

    My IMM

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-exciting-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgotten has the best cover ever - I am jealous that you have it! I would buy it just for that :)
    Enjoy your haul - they all look like fantastic reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky to have gotten 12.21.12! I really want to read that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful books you got there. have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Thank you for sharing :) I just ordered hexbound last night :)

    New Follower!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails