Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
Read Last Week: 
  • Spy Glass by Maria Snyder
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Entangled by Cat Clark
  • Unraveled by Gena Showalter
 Currently Reading:

  • Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb
Up This Week:

  • The Sixth Surrender by Hana Samek Norton
  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  • The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

8 comments:

  1. Quite a few people seem to be reading Harry Potter at the moment (and/or going to see the new film). Can you believe I've not read even 1 of the Harry Potter books? I really should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the second perosn I have seen who has read spy glass. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great reading week. Such A Pretty Face and The Sixth Surrender have my attention. Look forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just not a Harry Potter fan...I know I am bad, but just never got into them.

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read Unraveled by Gena Showalter but read her other series and love them.

    My monday Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Pretty Face is on my Wishlist, look forward to your review.

    My Post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed Hex hall - I hope you do too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails