Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review: 

EntangledThe Sixth Surrender

Team Challenge (The Pony Whisperer, #2)First Grave on the Right
  • Entangled by Cat Clarke (Star Book Tours) 
  • The Sixth Surrender by Hana Samek Norton (Crazy Book Tours)
  • Team Challenge by Janet Rising 
  • First Grave On The Right by Darynda Jones 


Swapped: 
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10)
  • Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

    5 comments:

    1. Hey nice book selection! I have heard a lot of good things about Entangled and really need to get my hands on this one soon. Wish you so much fun with your new books:)
      Here is my Mailbox

      And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fabulous books this week!! Hope you have a lot of fun reading them. Here's my mailbox this week

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fabulous books this week!! Hope you have a lot of fun reading them. Here's my mailbox this week

      ReplyDelete
    4. Those sound good. Here's mine
      http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Entangled looks amazing. Can't wait for your review.

      Check out my IMM if you like at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mail-box-5.html

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails