Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!


Review: 
My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
 
  • My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison (Around The World Tours)
  • Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (Star Book Tours)

Purchased:


Firespell (Dark Elite, #1)Tempest Rising (Jane True, #1)


Darker Angels (The Black Sun's Daughter, #2)The Mage in Black (Sabina Kane, #2)Demon Chick
  • Firespell by Chloe Neill
  • Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
  • Darker Angels by M.L.N. Hanover
  • The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells
  • Demon Chick by Marilyn Kaye

Library:

Wings (Wings, #1)
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike

3 comments:

  1. So many great books:-OWow, enjoy them all! My fav: Nevermore:)
    Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones, here's mine
    http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNFAIR! ;) I am dying to read My Un-Fair Godmother

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails