Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

Hunger (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, #1)Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Deeply, Desperately (Lucy Valentine, #2)
  • Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (We Love Ya Book Tours)
  • Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Around The World Book Tours)
  • Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber (Romance Book Tours)

Swapped

Lessons from a Dead Girl
  • Lessons From a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles

4 comments:

  1. hey Page! Hope you like CRESCENDO - will be looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you will have a nice reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails