Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

I finished 3 books this week, and none of them were real stand outs.  Not that any of them were bad, just average reads I guess.  First I read Need by Carrie Jones.  I think I was expecting to much from this book.  I liked the take on pixies, but found the dialogue annoying.

I read Forget You by Jennifer Echols next.  I was really excited to read this one, but was a little disappointed.  I liked the story line, but think the characters were off.  I want to read something else by here before I write her off though.

I read We Hear The Dead by Dianne Salerni next.  I really wasn't sure what to expect with this book.  By the title, I thought I could get more of the life behind the spiritualism movement.  Instead it became more of a romance.  I did feel extremely sorry for Maggie in the end.

I'm currently reading Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri.  It's another book that falls into the average category.  I'm hoping for something awesome this week!  I plan to read Dead-Tossed Waves  by Carrie Ryan, Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey, and Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking forward to Need as well. Sorry to hear it is not fantastic.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is frustrating when we have high expectations and the books does not deliver. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails