Saturday, April 10, 2010

24 Hour Read-A-Thon



lg new readathonbutton border

I've decided to participate in the 24 hour read-a-thon!  I'm not sure how much reading I will actually get done, but I'm willing to give it a shot.  I don't have any other plans for the day :)  I have a feeling my 2 kids might interupt a little though!

What's a read-a-thon you ask?  It’s sort of a reading challenge, only everyone participates at the same time. For 24 hours, we read books, post in our blogs about our reading, and visit other readers’ blogs. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day.  

I'm a little late joining the party.  This started a couple hours ago.  But, to start off with I'm reading Thank You For All Things by Sandra Kring.  I'm on page 126 out of 430.  Not exactly a fast read, but I had already started it before I decided to do this.  Off to get some reading done!  I will check back in a couple hours!

1 comment:

  1. Came over from the Read-A-Thon to check out your blog! Very pretty! Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails