Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

teasertuesdays31 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:
     And then, of course, Brigan appeared in the doorway to say hello to his mother and to bring Fire back to her horse, and immediately Fire felt herself revert to a child.  Some part of her brain went missing whenever this soldier came near.  It froze from his coldness.

~ Fire by Kristin Cashore

8 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to read this book. I hope you enjoyed it! I loved Graceling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing teaser. I will look further into this novel. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-songbird-under-german.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh! I need to read this book so badly! It's even sitting on my bookshelf, mocking me. And that quote is SO GOOD. Maybe tonight will be the night... In other words, awesome teaser.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! I love Fire and Brigan was my favorite character. Hope you are enjoying reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely wondering why the soldier makes her feel this way. Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser!

    Here is my teaser for today.
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Fire! Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails