Sunday, March 21, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!


It wasn't my intent to have this many books this week!


For Review:


Princess for Hire Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens (A Reading Journal for Teens)



  • Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
  • Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens (A Reading Journal for Teens) by Rachel Rogers Knight


Bought/Borrowed/Traded:


The Crown Conspiracy (The Riyria Revelations, #1) The Everafter Why I Let My Hair Grow Out




  • The Crown Conspiracy by Michael Sullivan

  • The Everafter by Amy Huntley

  • Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood


From The Library:


Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #2) The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4)




  • Fire by Kristin Cashore

  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

  • Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo! I haven't heard of the Crown Conspiracy. Might have to investigate further! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails