Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!


FOR REVIEW:


The Mark     Bleeding Violet





  • The Mark by Jen Nadol (Other Shelf Tours)


  • Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (Around The World Tours)


BOUGHT/SWAPED/TRADED:


Anastasia's Secret





  • Anastasia's Secret by Suzanne Dunlap


LIBRARY:


Inkdeath (Inkheart, #3)     The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)





  • Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke


  • The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have some great books to read! I loved the Percy Jackson series. I haven't read Inkdeath yet but I really enjoyed Inkheart. I have The Mark and I will probably be reading it next week. Anastasia's Secret is one that I can't wait to read. I've always been interested in that time period in Russian history. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    Here is what's in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that you are reading Voyager. I really liked that one. Outlander is still my favorite of the series but this one comes in second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look good. I really like Percy Jackson, and I am looking forward to reading The Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great titles. Definitely want to read them all. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails