Saturday, February 6, 2010

Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs

Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3)


Title: Iron Kissed
Author: Patricia Briggs
Published: January 2008
Pages: 287
ISBN: 9780441015665
Source: Library


Description: When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to shapeshifting car mechanic Mercy Thompson to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not. And she'll have to choose between the two werewolves in her life-whether she wants to or not.


I Give This Book 4.5 Stars!


I was so close to giving this book 5 stars.  It was wonderful.  I was suprised that I liked that it centered around the fae so much.  For those who haven't read the series, the fae are magical creatures.  This can include gremlins, gnomes, and fairies.  In this book you get a very up front look at a few fae legends and very they're very rigid beliefs.  I really got into the intensity of the story.  Mercy has a knack for sticking her head out for anybody that means something to her.  And for some reason, it makes me like her even more.  I think she's a kick ass heroine.  I liked watching her figure out her love interest issues.  I also appreciated the way the author handled a very sensitive subject without getting graphic (although some people seem to feel differently)!  So far this series has everything paranormal wrapped up in it.  In 3 books I've gotten werewolves, witches, sorcerers, fae, and vampires.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this author on a lot of blogs, but haven't read one of the books yet. Your review made me want to try one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails