Friday, January 22, 2010

Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber

Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1)


Title: Truly, Madly
Author: Heather Webber
Published: Feb 2010
Pages: 320
ISBN: 9780312946135
Source: Won From Goodreads


Description: Meet Lucy Valentine; sassy, fabulously original…and psychic.
Lucy hails from a long line of matchmakers known as Valentine INC. According to family legend, the Valentines have been blessed by Cupid with the ability to help couples find true love. Trouble is Lucy’s powers were zapped away by an electrical surge and now all she can find are lost objects.
But what good is that in the matchmaking world?
Lucy is about to find out when she tries to solve a murder and winds up falling into a romance of her own.


I Give This Book  4 Stars!


This book caught my interest from the moment I saw it.  I was glad to have won a copy.   It completed exceeded my expectations.  I was afraid that the psychic accept of this story would be a tad bit corny in combination with the romantic elements.  But, it worked better than I imagined.  Lucy was a fiery lead character.  In one book she manged to draw me in and I look forward to reading the future books in this series.  The mystery elements balanced out the romance perfectly.   It even surprised me and wasn't predictable.  The secondary characters added to the story and were developed enough to be a great supporting cast for future books.  Overall, a great read and looking forward to more of this series and more from Heather Webber!



* Watch for my giveaway for this book tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails