Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?






First off, this is hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog.  If you would like to take part, just head on over and join the fun!


I started off the week with Extras by Scott Westerfeld.  I was pleasantly surprised by this book.  I wasn't sure about an add on book to what should have been a trilogy, but I actually liked it more than Specials.


I read both Kissing Coffins and Vampireville by Ellen Schreiber this week.  Still very unsure of this series.  I haven't pinpointed what is off for me.  But, I did like Vampireville more than I liked this first two books, so maybe the series is picking up a little.

My favorite of the week was Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs.  This series just keeps getting better every book.  I didn't think I would like a book about the Fae as much as I did.  I loved the stories about their myths and the artifacts in those stories.

I'm reading Splendor by Anna Godbersen.  Great book and a great series.  I'll finish out the week with Dance with a Vampire by Ellen Schreiber, Tempted by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast, and The Coffin Club by Ellen Schreiber.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, I havent heard of any of those authors. Will have to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have me REALLY curious about Ellen Schreiber's series. I want to read them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Patricia Briggs' name all over the book blogosphere, but I've never heard of her anywhere else. I'm really going to have to check her out.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails