Sunday, January 17, 2010

In My Mailbox and Library Loot!

          library-loot


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.


My fabulous mother-in-law got my a gift card to Amazon for Christmas.   I had a really hard time picking from my wish list.  This is what I finally decided on...


The Ten Best Days of My Life       Love You Hate You Miss You       If I Stay       Beautiful Creatures





  • The Ten Best Days of My Life by Adena Halpern


  • Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott


  • If I Stay by Gayle Foreman


  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


and from the library...


Dance With a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, Book 4)       The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, Book 5)        Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses, Book 6)





  • Dance With a Vampire by Ellen Schreiber


  • The Coffin Club by Ellen Schreiber


  • Royal Blood by Ellen Schreiber

6 comments:

  1. So many great books - If I Stay is a fav of mine as is Beuatiful Creatures - I also enjoyed Vampire Kisses :) I hope you like the series as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Creatures was one of my favorite books of 2009. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books you got this week. If I Stay is really cool. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! If I Stay and Beautiful Creatures are on my list.

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Beautiful Creatures. Even though it was such a thick book, I wanted more! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Books !!, I also got Beautiful Creatures, and i wish i have If i stay :)

    Here's what i got this week:

    http://booknerds-are-pretty-too.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails