Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox and Library Loot!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

Won From Goodreads

Truly, Madly: A Novel





  • Truly, Madly by Heather Webber


From Paperbackswap


Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)     The Au Pairs (The Au Pairs, #1)     Nobody's Princess





  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard


  • The Au Pairs by Melissa De La Cruz


  • Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner


 


library-loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.


Alice in Rapture, Sort of (Alice)     Ash     The Heretic Queen





  • Alice in Rapture, Sort Of  by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor


  • Ash by Malinda Lo


  • The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran

5 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you enjoy Heretic Queen!. I JUST finished reading Cleopatra's Daughter a few minutes ago. What great books. I loved Nobody's Princess, but I haven't had a chance to read the follow-up to it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look really good! I have been eyeing Ash and The Heretic Queen for quite a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read TRULY, MADLY and loved it!! :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently read Ash and I enjoyed it! :D And I've been wanting to read a Michelle Moran book for a while, so I suppose I should get on that soon, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books!

    Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails