Thursday, December 31, 2009

BestSellers Challenge

Go to fullsize image


This challenge was to open up to books that are popular that I haven't read.  I was extremely glad I did this challenge because I found my favorite book of the year this way!  Sadly, I finished this challenge before I started my blog.  So here is what I read...





  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


  • Rise and Shine by Anna Quidlen


  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


  • At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon


  • The Shack by William Young


Can you guess which book takes the top spot for the year?  Of course it was Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.  I can't believe I had never heard of this series.  I plan on finishing this series in the coming year!  The Kite Runner was also awesome.  The Shack was pretty good as well.  At Home in Mitford and Rise and Shine were just ok.  I don't think I will be seeking anything else by those author unless I run out of things to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails