Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


First, off this is hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog.  If you want to participate, head over and join in the fun!

I had a fantastic week last week.  I can't believe I got in 5 books.  I'm only going for 3 this week.  Mostly because we will be out-of-town this weekend and also because I have  a feeling Oliver Twist will take me a little longer than normal.  But, I need to finish it for my classics challenge!

Read Last Week:

  • Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs

  • The Lightning Thief  by Rick Riordan

  • Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

  • Magic Study by Maria V Snyder

  • The Forrest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


Reading Now:

  • The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman


Up This Week:

  • Fire Study by Maria V Snyder

  • Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

4 comments:

  1. Yhea for Rick Riordan, I love his series!

    http://vmlay.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never could get into Phillip Pullman's book. Not sure why....I really hope you enjoy it more than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Study books, but haven't read them yet. your list really appeals to me! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails