Thursday, October 15, 2009

Naked in Death (In Death #1) by J.D. Robb

Naked in Death (In Death #1)


I Give This Book 4 Stars!



Description: It is the year 2058, and technology now completely rules the world. But New York City Detective Eve Dallas knows that the irresistible impulses of the human heart are still ruled by just one thing-passion.
When a senator's daughter is killed, the secret life of prostitution she'd been leading is revealed. The high-profile case takes Lieutenant Eve Dallas into the rarefied circles of Washing-ton politics and society. Further complicating matters is Eve's growing attraction to Roarke, who is one of the wealthiest and most influential men on the planet, devilishly handsome . . . and the leading suspect in the investigation.


I really love this series, but I was stupid and started at like book 20.  I had never heard of the In Death Series, so I just picked up one that looked really good.  I was hooked and always meant to go back to the beginning.  I was thrilled when I finally got a library card and they had the entire series.  Being the first in the series doesn't make any less than the rest.  It was great to finally understand how somethings come into play later on.  Although, I did miss some of the characters that appear later.  I love Eve and Roarke.  They are such an interesting couple even from the beginning.   I will continue reading them in order now just to catch all the stuff I missed!

1 comment:

  1. If I had the time, I'd read this book. There are just so many books. Next year, I do plan on settling down. It might take all year to do so, but I'll begin the process to read more of the books I want verses the books for review.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails