Sunday, October 25, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

I loved my mailbox this week.  Granted these all came in one package, but I was so excited to get it.  Thanks again to my mother in law for the gift card!

Tattoo    My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)   Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception   Bewitching Season (Leland Sisters, #1)   The Devouring   I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

  • Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

  • My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent

  • Lament by Maggie Stiefvater

  • Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle

  • The Devouring by Simon Holt

  • I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I Would Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter

2 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Lament out from the library right now and am really excited to read it. Enjoy your books!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails