Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs

Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2)


Title: Blood Bound
Author: Patrica Briggs
Published: January 2007 by Ace
Pages: 292
ISBN: 9780441014736


Description: Mechanic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places-and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favor. Since she can shapeshift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind.  
But this new vampire is hardly ordinary-and neither is the demon inside of him.


I Give This Book 4 Stars!


I enjoyed this book much more than Moon Called.  Maybe it's because this one dealt with the vampires.  The wolf pack is there, and you get more insight into the inner workings of the Alpha and his pack.  But, I loved the vampires.  This seethe (as its referred to in the book) is more how I picture vampires.  They are evil and not to be trusted.  Even Stefan, who Mercy considers to be a friend, I wouldn't want to be alone with in a room.  I loved the descriptions of how each mythical creature's magic works.  And the scene with the demon and Mercy at her trailer actually freaked me out a little (made me wish I wasn't reading it late at night with all the lights off)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails