Monday, June 22, 2009

Untamed by P.C. Cast


I give this book 4 out of 5 Stars!

Descriptions: Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird; she's become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened.

This was my favorite book of the series so far.   But, there is one thing that greatly annoys me.  Why does Zoey have to have an instant and powerful connection with every freaking guy she meets?  I mean really.   Anyway, I was glad to see her friends come around and realize why she did what she did.  I was a little pissed at Erik at first, but he was acting like what I remember of typical teenage guys (although technically he's an adult vamp now).  I love Aphrodite.   Who knew she would grow to become one of my favorite characters.  I'm still a little leery of Stevie Rae though.  Something seems not quite right there.   Now just comes the decision if I want to wait for Hunted to come out in paperback or just go ahead and buy the hardback edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails